12.10.2014

God made the ugly fruit too


a whole lot i like about this song 
the lyrics to this hymn i've always loved.
Let thy grace, like a fetter,
bind my wandering heart to thee.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it, 
prone to leave the God I love;
here's my heart, 
O take and seal it for thy courts above.



but this version .. . 

there's some funky offbeat going on. 
i'm sure that's not how to technically - musically - describe it. 
but You know exactly what i'm talking about. 




i'm a fan of all things like that. 
.out of the ordinary

give me navy and black any day
stripes and polka dots.
even the cat scratches all over the edging of my wooden furniture i'm starting to be a fan of, Jayden's weathered it. 

regular - or what may seem like "perfection"  - is plain ole boring. 



i actually just stumbled upon this ad campaign when i turned on my computer now.
via NPR. [great homepage] 

i'll link it below and you can do your own research. 
all i'm going to say is it is Uhhhhh.amazing. 
No white bread - ho hum - walk the liner came up with that. 

Original, creative .. . offbeat thinking. 



No comments :

Post a Comment