4.01.2011

.. .as Jesus did

I remember years ago when I read Crazy Love.
It blew me away. 
I read it and gave copies away to so many people: gifted it to friends and family. 
It's a book like no other.
My actual copy is dog.eared and written in so much so that no one else could ever really get through it. 
I truly devoured each page. 
God allowed that book to help open my eyes .. . and heart in new ways.

I'm beginning Francis Chan's Forgotten God this weekend.
Truly looking forward to it. 
Somehow every time I listen to him talk, or read his work... . my brain synapses into new territory.




1 John 5.6
   
   But if anyone obeys His word, love for God is truly made complete in them. 
This is how we know we are in Him:Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

No comments :

Post a Comment