9.08.2014

the ninth month, the eighth day


Here's a snapshot. 
life as of 9.8.14


Eating: 


One of the many times I feel blessed to live in new jersey. 
Yes..  blessed by the Sloppy Joe.


Reading:



on my Kindle
I've started carrying it in my purse.. .Now that I've started using more than just a wallet. 
It easily slips right in and i'm out the door. 





Listening to:




Wearing:: : and REwearing.

Old brown Target cargos. 
The fabric is so thin and cozy I wish I could wear them to work. 
and like every other piece of clothing i own.. . they have a small hole in them. 
Makes me feel vintage chic. 



Wishing: 
I could paint my nails with this color : Opi - A Man in Every Port-ugal



without THIS happening. The right hand is always a beast.



Thankful for:
The 15th pay day that is appearing JUST around the corner. 
My bank account will soon be back in business. 







No comments :

Post a Comment