6.05.2011

open windows and my absence

clearly i've been out of the blogging loop for a while now 
i've been without internet for a bit. and in the midst of a move. 
so i'll start back with a post of all the windows i've kept open since my computer has last been running. 


these are things i didn't want to forget about: 
might as well share them with you. 


1. the designer:  ZARA 
loving these pants. i think i could LIVE in these. 
they come in an array of colors. and patterns.







2. Art House Co-op Tumblr >CLICK<




Creative Ideas from their Sketchbook Project. Visit their site to become involved.




3. A Deeper Story: Tales of Christ and Culture
Several of the bloggers I follow are co.authors of this site. 
I'm sure that's how I linked to it. This article, Accepting Troublein particular stirred something inside me. 
Definitely worth some visit time. 




4. Flea Markets, Garage Sales .. . cravings. 
I read this post from the Rusted Chain and immediately wanted to find a flea market to hunt down some treasures. 
Definitely on my to do list for this summer. 







5. My Style Pill ..  . 


Fashion love from a NYC personal stylist .. .magazine editor who knows her stuff. 



there are a few more windows still open in the dock below, 
but i've still not finished the tasks of the day and it's 10:47 pm
uh.oooh..

No comments :

Post a Comment