some call a "bucket list" but i absolutely LOATHE that name.
before i kick the bucket,
in honor of my birthday yesterday, there are thirty three listed below.
that's right, i'm now 33.
and my life list is growing
problem is i don't seem to be scratching off as quickly as i'm adding.
THIS is a dilemma.
i may have to quit my job.
1. see the aurora borealis
2. own a horse
3. fall in love again.
4. go kayaking
5. make a flower crewel collection
6. go to Alaska
7. Greece with Allison, just Allison
8. get an old typewriter and use it to type letters
9. drink bubble tea
10. learn how to knit and crochet again
11. learn how to make homemade pasta - easily - regularly
12. go to an Ingrid concert with Alli
13. become a flea market regular
14. play the piano again... . have one in my house
15. buy a house. .. a bungalow
16. publish a piece of writing
17. successfully start a small business
18. my infamous chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce _ make it without recipe.. frequently
19. start exercising.. .maybe yoga?
20. join a Co-op
21. open an etsy shop.
22. adopt a dog
23. take a roadtrip .. .long roadtrip
24. go to Serendipity, NYC
25. tattoo two?
26. learn how to install a chandelier
27. ... reupholster an antique chair
28. learn Italian
29. practice Calligraphy
30. learn how to make my mom's sausage, meatballs, and braciole
31. visit the Grand Canyon again .. .
32. organize shoes with photos - polaroid
33. practice the lost art of taking baths.