6.28.2010

the path of the summer wind

i have at least seven blog posts written up in rough draft form.
but i'm sick and tired.. .
no really!!?!?
i'm sick AND tired.
but _ Both applications fit here, really.


my car is one of my favorite safe havens.
for some reason i feel invisible in it.
As an educated person, I know, any person can see through my driver's side window at me.
[talking, crying, singing.. etc.]
but i simply don't care.

Here were two that got me today, as I flipped through the radio.

keane: stop for a minute.
but if i stop for a minute...
i think about things i really don't want to know.
and i'm the first to admit it...
.. . sometimes i feel like a little lost child


jimmy needman: Yours to take.
so, this is breathing air for the very first time.
... I'm not going away.
I'm Yours to take.


2010 Summer.
Ecclesiastes 11:5

5 As you do not know the path of the wind, 
or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, 
so you cannot understand the work of God, 
the Maker of all things. 


This summer's going to need a lot of praying to get me to August.. maybe even to the end of July. 
I'll make it. and those seven blog posts will too. 

No comments :

Post a Comment