6.02.2010

now, in the future, Always : embraced by the One

on monday afternoon, i gave myself a five minute time.out.
the students were reading. i needed the pause button.
so i headed over to this Bible.Memory Verse site i love// / on my laptop at the back of my classroom.
i think i clicked on the first set.
don't remember.
but i found this.

"You're blessed when you feel you've lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you."
Matthew 5:4


lately
i'm feeling'
old.er
and
in need of
a change
a major change
i hate to even use the phrase
.mid.life crisis
i'm not even there yet ..  but almost.. 32  _ single.  . . it's sometimes. painful.
and to be honest.
i feel there are many other pathways i would like to try out.
creative paths.ways.



i'm feeling stuck.
and i don't like that feeling.

I've had this discussion with several people recently about how
i would love to just pick up and just Go.
let God lead the way.
He's led me this far and I know He knows the next step better than I.
the future doesn't seem scary with Him.
i'm excited about change.

1 comment :

  1. I know exactly what you're talking about . . . I am only 19 and experience the SAME thing. maybe at a different level. maybe relating to different things. and life should be an adventure. :) yay for change.

    ReplyDelete