11.05.2014

The .Power of Red


i've fallen in love with this lipstick. 
it's the real deal, no normal everyday nude. 

wore it to work this morning.. . reapplied it when my kids were in computers.. 
When I picked them up a student asked, "Do you have lipstick on, Miss Anastasio?"
. . followed by an echo of little girls complimenting me.

who would have thought kids would recognize the power of a little red lipstick? 



towels in the background = super classy







i was scrolling though my playlists and discovered this song.



if you see some crazy thirty-something wearing bright red lipstick, going mad crazy 
singing on the top of her lungs
 .. that .Would. Be .Me. 
these lyrics. the chorus.

but you're not gonna break my soul.
this is the part of me, that your never gonna ever take away from me. 

that was then and this is .Now. 

yes. yes and Yes.




RECENT .PINS

via: GPS





i'm thinking this should just say - A Person's Behavior is an Iceberg. 
Does it really only apply to kids? 






No comments :

Post a Comment