11.11.2014

white lights in the .young oceans



i'm in bed next to a snoring dog.
i'll admit i kinda don't mind it. 
i kind of like it.
.her breath is warming my arm
she keeps me cozy 
this girl o' mine. 

but.. . i am stuck awake. 
stupid headache. 
stupid 11:30. 
stupid excedrin. 
______________________
so here's what's happening 
______________________

with each passing day 
it's nearing Christmas. 

I'm not such a fan. 
all the stores seem to forget that Thanksgiving is next
.. . not the December holiday. 

so this [pictured to the left] 
is how i'm adjusting 

.tossing up some white lights in my bedroom. 
total ghetto style.


when December does finally roll around, I won't be so shell shocked. 
we'll see how well this works. 

colored lights in a week or so, if needed. 
but i'm thinking that's just crazy talk. 


________________________________________________________________________________

Two reasons this hit my heart. 

1.  Love the way he describes the class. 
     .the discussion. 
     .the thoughtful back and forth. 
     .the questioning 
     .it is a snapshot into my daily life. 

2. the first This ______________ .. .watch it. 





______________________________________________________________________________

Young Oceans
give them a .Listen












No comments :

Post a Comment