10.22.2009

windowscapes



I've started to carry my camera around with me,
just like my purse. My phone, as fancy as it may look, doesn't take clear pictures. They turn out digitally 'fuzzed' and I can never get the zoom to work when I want it to.


So whenever I pick up my purse to head out of the apartment, I sling my camera around my shoulder as well. There have been so many times, I've said to myself, Aggghhh _ i wish I had my camera. Now... it's right in the backseat.


This past weekend was my dad's birthday, so on Wednesday night I planned on cooking a gourmet meal for my parents and I. Yesterday after school, I headed straight from Central Ave to 22 Lewis with a menu all sketched out in my head. _threw a giant load of laundry in the washer and headed back out to the grocery store to pick the goods for the meal in progress. After pulling into the parking spot, I started to shut all the windows and my sunroof - then stopped. Opened them back up and started taking these pictures. Thanks to that camera that was sitting in the basket in the back of my car. Even snapped a couple on the way home, pulling over to catch the sunset.


The meal was delayed 20 minutes or so .. .
but I made sure to set some appetizers out..




















No comments :

Post a Comment